Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Life Set to Music

Thanks to my friend Bethany and her cool idea to add music to her blog, I followed her link and figured out how to download some music to my blog, too, so, if you want to hear it, just turn up your speakers as you are reading and enjoy!  I chose songs that have really spoken to our hearts over the last several months, especially when we were struggling with unemployment and not knowing where God was leading us.  It was even a going family joke that the first song, Walk on Water, was our family theme song. ;)  It seemed like every time we turned on the radio, there it was.  It got to where we just burst into laughter when it would happen.  Somehow, we just knew that God was speaking to us through the words of this song.  Sounds crazy, I know, but it sure is interesting how it fits our life pretty much to a tee!  I just love worshiping and praising the Lord through song and these are just a sampling of some of my favorites.  If you like music, too, I hope you will enjoy turning it up as you read!

1 comment:

  1. I love your song selection...especially that first song! It's getting tough around here.

    ReplyDelete