![]() |
| Here is our little, pink Sweet Pea! I am not sure who was more excited, her or her brother. Neil wouldn't let me put it back on the rack. He kept saying over and over that we HAD to get it for her...it was so sweet! |
Hi, my name is Leigha! I have been married to the love of my life for 15 years and am a mom to two precious kiddos, ages 6 and 9. From Texas to Missouri and now to West Virginia, God continues to grow and stretch our family's faith and character as we seek to follow His will through this great adventure called life! This blog is to document our adventures and keep it real as we share moments of faith, family and fun along the way! We hope you'll join us!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Coat Shopping...
Well, we decided it was time to take Ella shopping for a good, heavy coat. Neil has several different coats and my Granny just called the other day and said she picked him up a nice, thick one that she is mailing, so he seems to be covered in the coat department. Unfortunately, I didn't know what size to tell her for Miss Ella, which left her with zip, nada, zilch in the coat department. This, of course, left the "mama bear" in me with this unsettling feeling that the first major cold snap was going to catch me off guard and my sweet baby girl was going to be freezing, wondering why her big brother was all nice and toasty, and the stores would be all sold out of coats! (A bit dramatic, I know, but you moms out there know what I mean about the "mama bear" thing! It doesn't always lead to rational thinking!) Anyway, I couldn't handle the thought any longer, as temps are beginning to dip more and more into the 50's at night, so off to Sam's Club we went to check out their coat selection. I was thrilled to find EXACTLY what we were looking for! Bobby snapped a pic of Ella sporting her new, VERY PINK, coat. It's a bit big, as you can see, but she loved it and it will most definitely keep her warm and fit her nicely all winter. So, I say that a warm, happy girl equals crisis averted!!!!! Score one point for "mama bear"!!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a doll "mama bear". I love the coat.
ReplyDelete