I have been sitting here staring at a blank screen for about ten minutes now pondering what to write about, so here I go. I am just going to start writing and see where it goes. ;) The kids have been feeling yucky lately, the nights have gotten REALLY cold (in the 30's) and the days in the 50's...brrrr, and it is quite clear that we are definitely not in Texas anymore! I won't even try to disguise it...I miss "home" like crazy and I need to get some friends up here before I go completely insane. I have actually caught myself scouting out other moms in Walmart and considering walking up to them (complete strangers) and asking them if they want to be my friend and have a play date with me and my kids! No kidding!!!! Anyone who knows me pretty well, knows that is SO not my personality, but I have really considered it, so I think things must be getting pretty desperate in the friend department here in Missouri! Please pray for me before I make a complete fool of myself! ;)
Whew! Now that I got that off my chest, you know why I sat here for ten minutes before I started writing! I really have nothing very exciting to talk about today. Last weekend, Ella was running a high fever and on an antibiotic and this weekend Neil is running a high fever and we are headed to the doctor tomorrow to rule out strep. So, needless to say, we have not been out much in the last couple of weeks. I did manage to snap some pics of Ella once she started acting like her cheerful self again. Here are a few of them.
 |
| I just love this picture! The look on her face is so mischievous, yet sweet all at the same time! Check out her new outfit from Granny! Getting to be SUCH a big girl! |
 |
| Here she is cracking herself up! |
 |
| Guess which hand it's in! |
 |
| So sweet! |
 |
| Here she is being silly and riding her car backwards. She just LOVES that car...and so does her brother, but he would NEVER admit it in public! ;) |
|
Yesterday, the kids got some wonderful packages from Lito and Grandma with some MUCH NEEDED winter items in them! Thanks Lito and Grandma! Here are some pics of the kids modeling their new winter hats.
 |
| Cutie pies! |
 |
| Very stylish, as it matches her new pj's from Aunt Emi perfectly! |
 |
| Here is our sweet, handsome little man. You can tell from his eyes that he feels crummy today, but he is ALWAYS up for taking a picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment