![]() |
| It must be the "robe"! ;) |
Hi, my name is Leigha! I have been married to the love of my life for 15 years and am a mom to two precious kiddos, ages 6 and 9. From Texas to Missouri and now to West Virginia, God continues to grow and stretch our family's faith and character as we seek to follow His will through this great adventure called life! This blog is to document our adventures and keep it real as we share moments of faith, family and fun along the way! We hope you'll join us!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Out of the Mouths of Babes...
This made me crack up and I just had to share it. A few minutes ago, as the kids were finishing up their baths, Neil got out first and came into talk to me. As we finished our conversation, he headed to his room to get his pj's on. In the meantime, Ella and Bobby were walking out of the bathroom. As Neil passed by them I heard him say, "Look at you looking like Jesus!". It was so random that it quickly peaked my curiosity. When Ella walked into my view, it all came together in my head and I just had to get a picture so you could see it, too, and fully appreciate Neil's comment. I hope it gives you as good a giggle as it did me! This is what he saw...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment