Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray! MDO/Preschool Saves the Day!

Today was the big day to meet the kids' teachers for their Mother's Day Out/Preschool program.  Neil is going to go 2 days/week and Ella 1 day/week.  So, I will have 1 day/week without kiddos to help Bobby with the business and maybe even grab lunch with some girlfriends on occasion (once I have some ;)) or hit the gym (What's that?!).  Whatever I do, the time will be treasured and well-spent!  I absolutely ADORE my children, but a little "me time" is also good for the soul! 

After attending the Parent Orientation today, I am very excited and trust that they will be in good hands!  From what I can tell so far, it is a FANTASTIC program!  I was extremely impressed!  Neil just LOVED his teachers and wanted to know if he could start tomorrow!!!  Ella was a little timid, as she has never really been away from me, except at church or with family.  But, I think she will adjust well with time.  Her teachers seemed very nice. 

Unfortunately, it was a bit crazy today, since we didn't know what to expect, so I didn't get pictures.  You know how it goes...put the camera in my purse, got sidetracked with all the excitement, and never took it out!  But, I will definitely get some pictures on their first days of school and post them.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! It's so comforting to find AWESOME teachers for the little ones! Enjoy your mommy time!

    ReplyDelete