Today was Neil's (much anticipated) first day of preschool here at our new home. It was challenging getting up and back in the swing of things after our crazy summer and all the new things we have to take in. But, we did it! Neil was very nervous, so we prayed for peace and comfort first thing this morning. And, it must have worked because, when we got to his classroom, he ran right in and I had to call him back to kiss me goodbye and take some pictures!
I am more nervous than I thought I would be and am really looking forward to when I get to pick him up, so I can see how he liked it. After having him with me almost every second for 3 months, it feels kind of strange not having the little guy around today. ;) Here are the pics I got of him this morning. He is just too cute and is at the age where he LOVES posing for pictures. (SIGH) Our sweet little man is growing up way too fast! But, I am loving every minute of it!
 |
| BIG smiles!!! |
|
 |
| Going out the door, another big CHEESE!! |
 |
| One quick shot with Mommy and sister in the classroom doorway. |
 |
| Neil with one of his teachers, Miss Erin. You can see Miss Lora in the background, too! |
I am SUPER excited to see how the day goes!!! I think he is going to LOVE it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment