Saturday, August 21, 2010

Memories from Texas

Here are just a few pictures of the wonderful memories we made before leaving Texas.  The kids and I traveled all over the state visiting family and celebrating Ella's 1st birthday.  It was a blast!

First, a picture from the weekend before Bobby left for St. Louis.  He had to go ahead of me and the kids, so we were apart for 2 weeks.  I just love this picture! 

Here are all the cousins 

After Bobby left, the kids and I headed out to Granny's house for a quick visit and to say goodbye.  We had an early 1st birthday celebration for Ella while we were there.

Ella and Granny singing the Happy Birthday song

The very first taste of birthday cake...YUM!!!!!

Next we stopped by Lito and Grandma's house for a visit.  We had so much fun swimming and playing.  It was a wonderful time!

Chillin' at the pool with Lito and Grandma
The kids at the pool
After our visit with Lito and Grandma, we headed back home for a day.  Then it was off to Pap Pap and Nana's house for more visiting and celebrating.
Ella getting ready to celebrate her 1st birthday with her sweet brother and cousins Shea and Cole.
My very first homemade birthday cake by Betty Crocker! ;)  Thanks to my sis-in-law for encouraging me to give it a try and thanks to Nana for the beautiful cake plate to display it on!  It was a huge hit!
My sweet babies!  The napkin tucked into Ella's bib is from some birthday decor that was mine when I was little.  It was neat to use it for my daughter.
I think she liked the homemade cake!  I can't believe my sweet baby girl turned 1!  She is such a blessing to our family!
 So there are just a few of our "Great Adventures" in Texas before we left.  I will post some of our more recent ones here in Missouri soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment