Okay, so just as promised, buycostumes.com delivered Neil's CORRECT Spiderman costume in plenty of time for Halloween. Here he is modeling it for the camera.
 |
| Flexing his muscles! |
 |
| Revealing his true identity! |
 |
| Showing off his favorite part of the costume...the "webs" underneath the arms! He said they make him "fly"! I want some, too! ;) |
Whenever a company really does a great job, I love to put in a good word for them, so here goes! I am SO impressed with buycostumes.com and highly recommend them to anyone who is having a hard time finding just the right costume in the stores. They have costumes for all ages and sizes. I even looked up a promo code and got free shipping! Not to mention, their customer service is amazing, too! Okay, so there you have it!
No comments:
Post a Comment