Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More Surprises in the Mailbox!

Today, the kids and I stopped by to check the mail, and, much to our delight, there was a package mixed in with our mail!  It was from Aunt MeMe and Uncle Dick, who live in Pittsburgh!  We got a sweet Thanksgiving card and the kids got some super cute winter hats with the Steelers insignia on them!  Thanks Aunt MeMe and Uncle Dick!!!  They will wear them with pride!

Here are Neil and Ella modeling their new hats!

Lovin' the sweet hugs they give each other!

Neil insisted on wearing his backpack for the picture.  He said it was his jet pack so he could blast off!  Then he really cracked me up because he had to keep checking the pictures as I took them to make sure he looked "cool" in them.  What a mess!  I gotta give it to him, though, he does look pretty "cool" here!  My little cutie pie! ;)

Sweet little sis still practicing her "CHEEEEESE"!

Even though Bobby grew up in Texas, his family roots are in Pittsburgh and much of his extended family, on both sides, still lives there.  That being said, although he considers himself a Houston Texans fan, he always keeps one eye on those Pittsburgh Steelers! (And I have, on occasion, seen him jump up out of his seat and dance around the living room like a wild man when they score, but, shhh, don't tell him I told you!) ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment