Friday, November 12, 2010

Something Old Is Something New

I was going through all our digital photos and remenicing the other day when I came across a really special one that I had forgotten we had.  It is of Bobby and his sister, Nicole, playing on the floor with their Grandpap Hepp.  I couldn't even begin to describe it in words, so here it is so you can see for yourself.  They are obviously having a ball!  Such a fun memory!



Of course, when I showed it to Bobby, he decided he wanted to try it with Neil.  We tried to get Ella to participate, too, and sit where Bobby is in the picture above, but she wasn't really interested just yet.  We'll give her a few more years and she and Neil will be fighting over who gets to stand on Daddy's hands! ;)  Here are the pics I took of Bobby and Neil repeating the same "act".  A fun memory passed down from generation to generation...
Here they are on the very first try...still a little shaky!

By the next day, Neil was like an old pro, even doing it one-handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment