Friday, November 12, 2010

Ella is 15 Months Old

I can't believe our sweet little baby girl is already 15 months old!  She is walking and talking and into everything.  She feeds herself finger foods and is learning to use a spoon.  Pat-a-cake and Peek-a-boo are her favorite games.  She loves to climb and thinks she can do anything her big brother does.  She is also very sweet and loves to give hugs, kisses and cuddles.  She especially loves her 'nunny' that her cousin Shea gave her when she was born.  She sleeps with it every night.  I love the way she wraps herself all up in her blankets when she goes to sleep.  It's too cute! 

Here she is riding her Bounce and Spin Zebra.  Neil played with it occasionally, but really never took a big interest in it when he was little.  Ella, however, rides it all the time and can't seem to get enough of it.  I think it's her favorite toy right now.  I guess we got our money's worth after all! :)




Yes, the shirt says 'Daddy Adores Me'...need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment